Techasthra is a unique technical contest of SJCET Startup Bootcamp’s Techathlon event conducted as part of ASTHRA 2017 on 22nd February 2017 at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai.Techasthra is designed to test the Engineering, Professional and Employability skills of young students of technology streams. It offers a platform for the students to showcase their creativity, adaptability, collaboration, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Techasthra is a team event with a team of 5 members contesting on various events such as Aptitude, Coding/Debugging, Technical Quiz, Idea Presentation and responding to extempore questions.
The top 5 teams from the prelims will be competing in the grand finale. The winning team will get Rs. 30,000/- & the runners-up will get Rs. 20,000/-
Team Formation – Guidelines
- A team should have 5 members (exact).
- Team members not necessarily from the same branch or batch.
- All registered teams should report at the college by 9 am on 22nd February 2017
- All the members should bring their college id cards.
- There will be 3 rounds of preliminary
- Aptitude: TWO members from a team can participate.
- Coding: TWO members from a team can participate.
- Group Discussion: only ONE member of a team is allowed to participate
- Every team member should participate in at least ONE round of the contest.
- No team member is permitted to participate in more than TWO rounds.
- Points will be allotted for each round.
- Based on the scores of preliminary 5 teams will qualify for the grand finale.
- For further queries contact the coordinators.
- Register here for Techasthra
- Register as a team of 5 members
- Registration Fee: Rs.250 per team (online Registration Fee Payment)
- Any number of teams can register from an institution
- Closing date of registration is February 21, 2017
All the registered teams will go through the preliminary rounds on February 22, 2017. The online preliminary rounds will be based on the following rounds
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Further details of the rounds will be announced later.
The top 5 teams will be contesting for the Mega Prize.
- First Prize – Rs.30,000/-
- Second Prize – Rs.20,000/-
Prof. Sarju S
Agnes Augustine Babu